Become a Pro in Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth with the Most Comprehensive SIBO Resource Ever Created
Taught by award-winning, leading SIBO expert Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND. The SIBO Pro Course is the only AAFP-certified course on SIBO.
Get The Free Book: "Check Your Blindspots and Become A Better SIBO Practitioner"
By Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND, MSOM, LAc
Millions of people worldwide struggle with SIBO, yet few practitioners deeply understand the condition.
When we talk to practitioners, they often have one – or all – of these frustrations...
- SIBO is new to you – and you're not sure how best to treat it or learn about it. (Or if SIBO treatments could help your IBS patients.)
- Or the treatments you're already using aren't working fast enough. (Even the "famous" ones that everyone says work.)
- Or, the treatments work... but your patients keep relapsing.
In either case, your patients still have their symptoms – and they're getting frustrated and losing confidence in both the treatments and you.
You may have even heard, "The tests for SIBO aren't reliable" or, "There are no treatments that really work" – and you're unsure if you should use or even trust SIBO tests or treatments.
Or, when you research herbal treatments, there's a mishmash of information – and it's unclear what to use, what dose, and in what sequence.
All of this impacts your confidence in treating SIBO – and your patients' confidence in your ability to help them.
That's why Dr. Allison Siebecker created the SIBO Pro Course.
Get the most comprehensive SIBO education.
In this course, you'll learn proven treatments directly from one of the world’s leading experts in the diagnosis and treatment of SIBO with the only AAFP-certified, ACCME accredited SIBO course.
Our participants say this is the one course that answered ALL of their questions.
Your instructor, Dr. Allison Siebecker, has been working exclusively with SIBO patients, researching, and teaching physicians since 2011. She also co-created and was the Medical Director of the SIBO Center for Digestive Health at NUNM, where she's been teaching Advanced Gastroenterology since 2013, and is the recipient of the 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award from the Gastro ANP.
The SIBO Pro Course presents an organized, synthesized, all-in-one-place SIBO program. The efficient, systematic format means you’ll have the SIBO information you need within moments, with desk reference guides and short lessons.
Whether you specialize, or just find SIBO comes up again and again in your practice, you'll develop a deeper understanding so you can provide the best care to your clients.
Course Statement of Purpose:
To improve SIBO patient care and outcomes by providing the highest quality SIBO education to all practitioner disciplines.
- 3 live small group Q&A sessions with Dr. Siebecker and you
- 22 hours of professional continuing medical education (20 AMA PRA Category 1 credits™)
- Supported by over 900 peer-reviewed published references
- Clinician's Desk Reference PDF Booklet - including treatment protocols, dosing charts & checklists
- Bonus guest lessons by:
- Dr. Mark Pimentel
- Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis
- Dr. Nirala Jacobi
- Dr. Michael Ruscio
- Dr. Satish Rao
- Dr. Ami Kapadia
- Ongoing, on-demand access to all materials
- Private Google Group for participant discussion and questions
Limited Time Offer:
3 live small group Q&A sessions
with Dr. Siebecker!
"Wonderful course, so well structured and presented. Each lesson was so packed with actionable information and insights. This took what I had learned during my one year residency/internship to a new level, which I appreciate. I now have a good grip on the complexity of the science and the challenge of working with each patient's completely unique journey/challenges. I really appreciate the pace, delivery and passion that was palpable in every lesson. I'm so glad for the opportunity to participate and learn."
- Jim Wilday
"Loving the SIBO Pro Course. It has been a game changer for our clients/clinic. There is not a day that goes by that I'm not using your materials. So many takeaways - the treatment protocols and test interpretations especially. Love the treatment algorithm. The impact has been tremendous on my practice."
- Jeff Horacek, MD
"Dr. Siebecker’s SIBO Pro course is a wealth of information for practitioners wanting to learn more about this condition, which affects so many people. Dr. Siebecker is knowledgeable, funny, and caring. SIBO would be much less of a problem if more practitioners took the course!"
- David Geliebter
“Here you can find everything you need to help your SIBO patients with confidence. You learn the options, what to expect, what can go wrong and how to deal with it. It's an amazing course. A lot of information, fantastic clinical tips. I feel more prepared than ever to treat my patients.”
- Ana Esteban, MD
“This was a very well organized and comprehensive SIBO course. I appreciated Dr Siebecker's balanced presentation of SIBO research and science, her personal invaluable experience with treating SIBO, and sharing other practitioners treatment perspectives. The hand-outs, algorithms, siboinfo.com and diets are great tools for me and my patients. I'm so grateful that I am better able to help my patients with IBS because of this course work. Thank you Dr. Siebecker and your staff, for the SIBO Pro Course."
- Michelle J Pouliot, ND
Become a better practitioner.
Improve patient outcomes.
Gain SIBO expertise.
"Dr. Siebecker has been a true pioneer to bring SIBO awareness into the limelight. She’s so passionate about education, and educating people about SIBO. I’ve never met anyone who knows that much about SIBO, and she’s just the nicest person you’ll ever meet."
- Nirala Jacobi, ND
Every practitioner is welcome!
Licensed and non-licensed from all fields and disciplines, including:
MDs, DOs, NDs, DCs, RNs, NPs, PAs, LAcs, RDs, Nutritionists, Health Coaches, and more!
Introduction - SIBO sub-types hydrogen, methane, hydrogen sulfide, symptoms & signs, prognosis and treatment overview.
Etiology - What goes wrong in the body to allow SIBO to occur (such as deficient migrating motor complex and anatomic abnormalities), and the many risk factors that lead to SIBO and why.
Pathophysiology - Understand how SIBO creates symptoms through bacterial gas fermentation, carbohydrate malabsorption, endotoxins and more.
Diagnosis - Learn keynotes to recognize SIBO in the clinic, if it's SIBO or something else, how to interpret SIBO breath tests (with lots of examples), how to use tests to inform your treatment, and why testing and retesting is important.
Symptom Relief & 1st and 2nd line Treatment - What to try before antibacterials plus OTC and Rx treatments for SIBO symptoms.
Dietary Treatment - Learn how to use diet as a 1st line therapy; for symptomatic relief; to support antibacterial treatments; for prevention of relapse; and for chronic SIBO management.
Antibacterial Treatment - Learn how to use the three antibacterial approaches to eradicate bacterial overgrowth: pharmaceutical antibiotics, herbal antibiotics, and elemental diet, as well as specific treatments for hydrogen, methane, and hydrogen sulfide type SIBO, and what to expect.
Preventing Relapse & Summary - Learn various approaches for preventing relapse, including meal spacing, bodywork, diet, pharmaceutical and herbal prokinetics, plus Dr. Siebecker's 12 Key SIBO Success Points, comprehensive treatment charts, and case examples.
Limited Time Offer:
Enroll in the course and join 3 live small group Q&A sessions with Dr. Siebecker
And you'll get Dr. Siebecker's Practical and Clinical Pearls throughout the entire course!
Dr. Siebecker blends current research with practical, real-world experience from working with thousands of SIBO patients. Because when you give a patient a medicine, you want to know what's normal and expected – and what is abnormal. In each class, Dr. Siebecker shares clinical pearls that will help you better understand the nuances of treating SIBO and what to expect.
You'll get access to...
- Communication checklists – easy reminders of essential information to share with your patients
- Suggested visit schedule – what to do in each appointment, and how far apart they should be
- Patterns of patient responses – to the overall SIBO treatment and individual medicines
- Clinical anecdotes – real-life experiences of working with SIBO patients (all the things you wish you'd known when you first started treating SIBO!)
- Desk reference charts – all the quick-reference answers you need every time you're with a patient, collected into one, easy-to-use resource
...and other practical tools you’ll use daily.
"The Pro Course is the gift that keeps on giving! The Desk Reference and Handouts are excellent - as a SIBO specialist, I continue to find these resources invaluable over time as I see a variety of cases that require customized treatments."
- Josh Goldenberg ND
"I love the Desk Reference Guide, I keep it open and use it everyday in my practice."
- Jeff Horacek MD
Classes are 10-20 minutes long
1. Prevalence, Definition, History
2. Anatomy, SIBO Bacteria
3. Symptoms & Signs
4. SIBO Types
5. Treatment Algorithm, Prognosis
7. Symptom and Gas Pathophysiology
8. Carbohydrate Malabsorption
9. Other and Sign Pathophysiology
10. Introduction and Overview
11. Physiologic Underlying Causes, Deficient MMC
12. MMC Risk Factors
13. Structural Risk Factors
14. Ileocecal Valve Syndrome Diagnosis and Treatment: Dr. Sandberg-Lewis
15. HCl, Immune, Bile & Enzyme Risk Factors
16. Discontinuing PPIs: Dr. Sandberg-Lewis
17. Synopsis and Clinical Points
18. Underlying Cause Testing, Treatment
19. Clinical Key Indicators
20. SIBO Associated Diseases
21. SIBO Differential Diagnosis
22. Differential Diagnosis Testing
23. SIBO Testing
24. SIBO Breath Testing
25. Why Test & Retest
26. SIBO Test Interpretation
27. Test Examples
28. Retest Examples & Testing Summary
29. 1st & 2nd Line Therapy
30. 1st & 2nd line Options: Dr. Jacobi
31. 1st & 2nd line Options: Dr. Ruscio
32. Symptom Treatment: Overview, Pain, Bloating
33. Symptom Treatment: Constipation
34. Symptom Treatment: Diarrhea
35. Symptom Treatment: Nausea, Reflux, General
36. Symptom Relief: Supplements to Avoid
37. Treatment: Overview
39. Uses, Effectiveness
40. Patterns, Principles
41. Key Indicators
42. Carbohydrates (parts 1-3)
43. SCD, GAPS Diet
44. FODMAP Diet
45. SIBO Specific Food Guide, Bi-Phasic Diet, Cedars-Sinai Diet, Fast Tract Diet
46. SIBO Diet Comparisons
47. Foods & Meals (parts 1-3)
48. Diet Clinical Application parts 1-3 (How and When, Problems, Expanding)
51. Elemental Diet
52. Challenges & Clinical Tips
53. Case Examples
55. Antibiotics for SIBO
56. Alternative Options & Logistics
58. Protocol Types, Single Herb Protocols
59. Herbal Antibiotic Properties
60. Combination Herb Protocols
61. Case Example
62. Key Points & Summary
Antibacterial Treatment Points
63. Methane Treatment
64. Hydrogen Sulfide Treatment
65. Hydrogen Sulfide Diagnosis
66. Antibacterial Treatment Response
67. Antibacterial Treatment Application
68. Antibacterial Treatment Adjuncts
70. Prevention: Overview
71. Foundations and General Use
72. Individual Prokinetics:
73. Mechanisms, Site Activity,Safety
74. Use in SIBO
75. SIBO Options, Dosing
76. SIBO Clinical Application
77. Prevention and Prokinetic Summary
Summary - Clinical Points
78. Clinical Application
79. Key Success Points
80. Case Examples
Plus, updates when new research comes out!
Dr. Siebecker stays on top of new research and studies and updates the SIBO PRO Course accordingly, so you will always be up to date – no additional charge.
Bonus: 6 Additional Bonus Guest Lectures:
- Dr. Mark Pimentel - SIBO research updates, straight from the Pimentel Lab at Cedars Sinai Center Medically Associated Science and Technology (MAST)
- Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis - 1) the physical exam for ileocecal valve syndrome and 2) how to get your patients off of a PPI.
- Foundational Digestive Supplements: We've brought in two experts to share their preferred options (probiotics, fiber, etc.) and why:
- Dr. Nirala Jacobi
- Dr. Michael Ruscio
- Dr. Satish Rao - treating SIFO with pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Ami Kapadia - treating SIFO with over-the-counter medicines
Bonus: 22 additional handouts, guides, resources, checklists, and more!
"This course was fantastic, and I highly recommend it for practitioners around the world! I enrolled in the course from China and completed it with success, if I have done it you can do it too! Dr Siebecker and her team are consistently responsive, and no questions are left unanswered. It is such a comprehensive and COMPLETE course. Any question you could have ever raised about SIBO is already answered in there!"
- Evren Tore
WHO CAN TAKE THE SIBO PRO COURSE?
MDs, DOs, NDs, DCs, RNs, NPs, PAs, LAcs, RDs, Nutritionists and Health Coaches
If you're a SIBO patient, please see Dr. Siebecker’s SIBO Recovery Roadmap® Course, click here - practitioner level information from a patient’s perspective).
IS THERE A CERTIFICATE/CERTIFICATION?
"The SIBO Pro Course, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 Enduring Materials, Self-Study AAFP Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.”
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
WHAT IF I NEED A DIFFERENT CONTINUING EDUCATION CERTIFICATION?
WHEN DOES IT START?
WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE ENOUGH TIME?
- Lessons average 10-20 minutes, and are easy to fit into lunch hours and small blocks of time - you don't need large blocks of time.
- You can jump straight to the lesson you need, when you need it.
- The course platform let's you keep track of what you've watched, so you know right where to pick back up if you're away from it for a while.
- Lesson audio can be listened to while driving, or read from the transcript if watching takes too much time.
- The physicians desk reference booklet has all the clinical keynotes (like dosing charts) which can be used immediately, even without watching the course.
And if you’re wondering when the perfect time is, it’s never! There won’t ever be a perfect time, other than yesterday or tomorrow.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM DR. SIEBECKER'S OTHER CLASSES (AND FREE LECTURES)?
- There's more content included in the SIBO Pro Course, 22 hours total. This course is a truly complete training in SIBO.
- The SIBO Pro Course is carefully designed for optimal learning, which free lectures aren't.
- The SIBO Pro Course is an advanced curriculum, at the highest post-graduate medical level.
- The SIBO Pro Course goes step-by-step, in-depth through the exact algorithm, treatments, and clinical decision-making Dr. Siebecker and her colleagues use with patients. You will learn what to do in various scenarios so you are equipped to work with a wide range of cases. All the specifics are shared.
- The SIBO Pro Course is meticulously organized (every student evaluation raves about it!). By bringing together all the elements of SIBO, in the right order, even practitioners who consider themselves SIBO-literate can greatly improve their understanding and clinical skills.
CAN I ASK DR. SIEBECKER QUESTIONS DURING THE COURSE?Dr. Siebecker will host live Q&A sessions periodically for students of the SIBO PRO Course – at no additional charge. You will have a chance to ask your questions directly. If you can't attend live, you'll be able to submit your questions in advance and will get access to the recording.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
NEW! Time-Sensitive Bonuses
3 live small group Q&A sessions with Dr. Siebecker
Through 2023, Dr. Siebecker is hosting 3 live small group Q&A sessions, where you can ask your questions about a complicated case you may be dealing with, or the nuance of a specific protocol. I love doing these sessions so we can directly connect. I'm deep in book-writing mode, so this is a great way to get feedback on your patient cases and questions.
"An amazingly thorough program delivered in an organized manner. It was a deep dive absolutely worth the time and money. I appreciate the transcripts, quizzes and slides."
- Deb Konkle, RD, LDN
Dr. Siebecker is Instructor of Advanced Gastroenterology at NUNM, the 2021 lifetime achievement Borborygmus award recipient from the Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians, and the original force behind SIBO awareness and education in the Naturopathic profession.
Clinical Experience Dr. Siebecker has specialized in SIBO since 2011, treating only SIBO patients in her practice and serving as a second and third opinion referral doctor for patients who have failed previous treatments. This perspective has allowed her to identify pitfalls in SIBO care and how to overcome them to increase success (which she shares in her teaching).
Teaching Experience Dr. Siebecker created and began teaching the first-ever SIBO curriculum at a medical university (Advanced Gastroenterology at NUNM) in 2013. She's been teaching physicians, medical students and patients internationally since 2010 - through conference lectures, online classes, podcasts and her free educational website siboinfo.com. She has taught over 6,000 students in continuing education conferences alone (see list below). Many of her students and patients have gone on to become SIBO specialists and teachers, teaching alongside her at conferences and in their own SIBO courses, websites and books. Her teaching style is informal and friendly, with a focus on making the complex understandable.
SIBO Pioneer Dr. Siebecker first introduced SIBO to the Naturopathic profession in 2010 at the annual AANP conference. In 2011, Dr. Siebecker created the first online resource for SIBO, the free informational website siboinfo.com. In 2011, to help patients who couldn't afford elemental diet treatment, she created the Homemade Elemental Diet Recipes and co-created the Herbal Antibiotic SIBO protocols, both offered for free on siboinfo.com and used by thousands today. In 2012, to help SIBO patients struggling with what to eat, she created the SIBO Specific Food Guide (called the SIBO Diet by most) also offered for free on siboinfo.com. Her diet has been adapted into other SIBO diets by former students/colleagues. She co-created the first SIBO specialty clinic in 2013 (SIBO Center for Digestive Health at NUNM); the first-ever SIBO conference in 2014 (NUNM SIBO Symposium); and the first online-only SIBO conferences in 2017 (SIBO SOS Summits). Dr. Siebecker continues pioneering - her 2020 SIBO conference, Next Steps for Treating Tough SIBO, was the first focused exclusively on treatments for recalcitrant SIBO.
"One of those doctors who straddles the worlds of education, research and clinical practice with apparent ease and generosity towards those who wish to learn from her."
- Dr. Penel Houghton
Dr. Siebecker's Continuing Education Conference Presentations
SIBO Symposium 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019.
Integrative SIBO Conference (SIBO Con) 2017, 2018, 2019.
Advanced Applications in Chronic Digestive Illness (AAMP), 2020.
The Forum for Integrative Medicine 2019.
Integrative Healthcare and Applied Nutrition Conference 2019, 2021.
Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians 2018, 2019.
GI Health Foundation: IBS Prime 2017, 2018, 2020.
GI Health Foundation: Advances in IBS 2016, 2017, 2018.
Nova Scotia Naturopathic Conference 2019.
Hawaii Doc Talks Conference 2016, 2018.
Nutritional Therapy Association Annual Conference 2017.
Australian SIBO Summit 2017.
Gut Instinct Conference 2016.
The Gut Brain Practitioner Seminar 2016.
New Hampshire Association Naturopathic Doctors Conference 2015.
Maryland Naturopathic Doctor Association 2015.
Food as Medicine Conference 2015.
Functional Medicine University 2015, 2020.
13th Annual Scleroderma Foundation Seminar 2014.
NUNM GI Conference 2014, 2021.
Weston A Price Foundation Annual Conference 2014.
Ancestral Health Symposium 2013.
British Columbia Naturopathic Association Annual Conference 2013.
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians 2010, 2016.
- Co-Founder & Former Medical Director: SIBO Center for Digestive Health at NUNM Clinic (2013- 2015)
- Co-Founder: NUNM SIBO Symposium (2014), Curriculum Coordinator (2014-2016, 2019)
- Co-Founder: NUNM GI Conference (2014)
- Co-Founder and Curriculum Coordinator SIBO SOS Summits I & II (2017)
- Founder, Curriculum Coordinator: Next Steps for Treating Tough SIBO Conference (2020)
- Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians: Continuing Education Committee (2018- present)
- Private Practice: SIBO Specialty. Portland OR (2011- present)
- Private Practice: General Medicine, Functional Endocrinology, Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture. Portland OR (2006- 2010)
- National University of Natural Medicine, Adjunct Faculty: Portland OR (2013- present)
- Instructor: Advanced Gastroenterology, Organ Systems II: Carbohydrate & Protein Digestion & Absorption
- GI Health Foundation: IBS Board of Advisor & Faculty (2016-present)
- 2021 Lifetime Achievement Borborygmus Award, from the Gastroenterology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Best of Naturopathy 2015, Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, for “SIBO: Dysbiosis Has a New Name”, Feb/March 2015.
- Best of Naturopathy 2013, Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, for “Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth: Often Ignored Cause of Irritable Bowel Syndrome”, Feb/March 2013.
- Best of Naturopathy 2005, Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, for “Traditional Bone Broth in Modern Health and Disease”, Feb 2005.
- “The Importance and Relevance of IBS in the Female Patient”, Townsend Letter, Feb/March 2014
- “SIBO: The Finer Points of Diagnosis, Test Interpretation, and Treatment”, NDNR, Jan 2014.
- “Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth: Common but Overlooked Cause of IBS”, NDNR, Jan 2013.
- “Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth: The Case of The Perpetual Patient”, NDNR, March 2011.
- Naturopathic Physician, 2006 - present
- Acupuncturist, 2005 - present
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, 2005, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland Or.
- Master of Science Oriental Medicine, 2005, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Portland Or.
- Bachelor of Arts, 1991, Rutgers University, New Brunswick NJ.
"The ultimate course on SIBO - not only because of Dr. Siebecker's inherent thoroughness and accessible and clear teaching style, but above and beyond, because of the confidence in what she has to say that the breadth of her experience brings. No one else could have taught this course, and I'm grateful to you for having created it!"
- Brie Wieselman, LAc, MTCM
"This course is a must for all practitioners who want to treat SIBO. This is the most comprehensive SIBO course I have ever taken. This class is very organized and easy to follow because of the diagrams, tables, bullet points and summary that Dr. Siebecker creates. I enjoyed the SIBO Pro Course thoroughly and feel more confident and competent in diagnosing and treating SIBO now. Thank you Dr. Siebecker for being an amazing mentor and resource, and for this wonderful class."
- Sherry Su, ND, MTCM
"Outstanding. One of the best courses I have ever done. Very organized, informative and practical. It really answered all questions to confidently treat SIBO.”
- Suzi Wigge, MD
"The SIBO Pro course was quite honestly life changing for multiple reasons. Not only did it allow me to accurately identify my own SIBO case and proceed with my treatment, but it has totally revolutionized my endometriosis health coaching practice. I have worked with endometriosis for several years now and have noticed various symptoms persisting, such as bloating, fatigue, brain fog and bladder problems, despite lowering inflammation levels, balancing hormones and even total resolution of pain. Now that I am fully educated in SIBO, I have been able to connect the dots with these cases - and 100% of my clients who we've tested, have been positive for SIBO. Since sharing more information with my audience about SIBO and the signs, I have had countless endometriosis patients come forward sharing their IBS and 'endo belly' struggles, many of them telling me that they've finally had a SIBO diagnosis thanks to this information or that their symptoms are finally making sense. Ninety percent of my coaching applications are now from people with endometriosis and what they suspect is SIBO. I also have to compliment Allison for the course layout as well. I've never taken any course so organized and so well structured! Truly, taking this course was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It has changed the trajectory of my health and business forever."
- Jessica Duffin, WHC
"I learned so much and the lectures were so well done. The supporting materials are great! This course is so worth it! Dr. Siebecker delivers a wealth of information in a well organized manner and her lectures are delightful to listen to. Highly recommend it.”
- Katie Bayliss, MD
“I've listened to so many SIBO conferences and classes, which is wonderful information, but it’s not all put together, you’re getting bits and pieces. I was looking for that course where everything was put together from A to Z, physiology to treatment. And this is just so beautifully laid out. Now I can go to one source when looking things up for patients and not refer back to various lecture notes. It’s just a very Complete course. What Dr. Siebecker does really, really well is weave in the current research with her clinical expertise, which is of great value because we’re getting information from a practitioner that’s seen thousands of patients. There's so many clinical pearls in the course, so many gold nuggets. She also presents other practitioners' thought processes and how they treat, so we could get different perspectives."
- Anne Lemons, PT, FN
“As a SIBO and functional digestive disorder specialist, the SIBO Pro Course was essential to my practice and is definitely improving my performance and patient outcomes with SIBO cases. THANK YOU!
The course was easy to follow, wasn't overwhelming, and the ability to have the resources to come back. The Q&A sessions with Dr. Siebecker were insightful. Overall, fantastic."
- Meredith Murray, ND
“The SIBO Pro Course has provided me with so much new and supportive information to work more effectively and confidently with my patients and clients. It is a very complete course on everything SIBO, with the added benefit of having Dr. Siebecker's years of patient care added in for clinical efficacy. Dr. Siebecker is a gem when it comes to gathering data, researching, and staying connected within this realm. I have worked with patients and clients with SIBO over the past few years, have been mentored by 3 of the top GI Naturopaths in Portland, Oregon and I STILL gained so much useful knowledge! I will continue to review this course to solidify my understanding. Thank you Dr. Siebecker for your tireless work and your commitment to teaching so many of us what you have learned and researched regarding SIBO!"
- Misty Story, ND
"As someone who has been working with SIBO for 7+ years, there were sections that have been illuminating for me, primarily the new developments on hydrogen sulfide (including the clarifications on the use of Bismuth in its various forms, and diagnosis), the diet comparisons, underlying causes, and other pathophysiology."
- Brie Wieselman, LAc, MTCM
“This is glorious praise of Dr. Siebecker and her SIBO Pro Course, for sharing her enormous experience, expert advice, knowledge, and kindness and care toward all of us in her never-ending efforts. She is exceptionally thorough with her advice and honest about her experience. I have taken 4 other provider courses and can say that hers truly stands out. It is well organized, goes into depths, easy to follow and covers all areas of SIBO and other IBS. I use it almost daily to answer my questions. It is so easy to forget all the valuable info that is offered in this course. Financially, you are getting much more from Dr. Siebecker’s course than any other courses as you pay only once, can keep it for years, and her frequent updates are free. Thank you so much, Dr. Siebecker!"
- Dorothee Herlyn, Immunologist
“Thank you for the amazing course. I learned a lot, professionally and personally. I feel clear about the diagnosis plan and treatment plan. Now I can offer better approaches and treatment plans for my GI patients. I cannot wait to send more testing to my patients. I am very pleased with this course. Each segment of lectures is less 20 min but wow, I get it why you break it down - so much information, wow. It’s so clear. Your PowerPoint and resources are so amazing. I cannot stop looking at it. I can practice the better version of naturopathic doctor because of you. Thank you from the bottom of the heart, Dr. Siebecker. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
-MJ Kang, ND
“The first week I had the Desk Reference Guide up on my computer every day in clinic and was already using it. The table of contents is great. The SIBO Pro course is already helping my patients.”
- Jeff Horacek MD
"I'm really enjoying the SIBO Pro Course. It's really helped my patients a lot. It's teaching me all these things I didn't learn in Gastroenterolgy class. Because it goes into the physiology, it allows you to really think about and understand what SIBO is and what causes it, not just about a treatment protocol. It allows critical thinking. I have lots of questions in my mind, and the course is answering them all."
- Stephanie Ferrell, ND
"I love how Dr. Siebecker presents material in a very straightforward manner, making it seem simple. She takes her incredible depth of knowledge and insight on SIBO, and makes it incredibly accessible.”
- Kristy Regan, MScN